Engineering geodesic surveys are a necessary and important part of the work carried out at the beginning of any construction to obtain data about the site or terrain. Research precedes all work related to land: exploring the interior, erecting buildings, laying communication routes or building roads, so the quality of the research is very important.
The complex of works on engineering and geodetic research allows to solve a number of issues related to the rational placement of the construction site on the ground, its linkage to existing buildings and the necessary connection to engineering networks. According to the results of the research, our qualified specialists give a full assessment of the terrain layout and predict the behavior of the object in time, taking into account the possible change in the relief of the site, especially in the area with the presence of seismically active zones, karsts, landslides or other geological phenomena.
surveys are carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of
building codes and existing regulatory documents. Our
company employs exclusively highly qualified surveyors who have many
years of experience in all kinds of work in the field of research for
construction and full-fledged support of the facility, both cameral and
guarantee the best quality and high accuracy of the works performed in
full accordance with the existing criteria and norms that are necessary
in engineering and geodetic surveys.
Research provides comprehensive data collection, such as:
1) data on the terrain;
2) data on the current situation;
3) data on buildings and structures, including aboveground and underground communications;
4) on the elements of the layout.
Based on the collected and structured information and its analysis, a detailed diagram or a large-scale plan is drawn up, indicating all the changes in the terrain and building that have occurred in the past. Materials obtained from the results of geodetic surveys are used in the design and construction of facilities, they can serve to justify the continuation of construction, and in addition they are guided as an information material for the evaluation of finished objects.
A more extensive list of ongoing activities includes:
1) collection and analysis of research materials of past years. Materials are processed for topographic, topographic, geodetic, cartographic and aerial photography
2) reconnaissance of the territory, which is necessary to assess the site for the proximity of the existing housing stock or territory with complex geological conditions
3) creation of a reference and plan-height geodetic network, or updating of existing data
4) ground topographic survey of the territory, if necessary - aerial or stereophotogrammetric survey of aboveground and underground objects and water areas
5) transfer of the project into nature and attachment of the object on the ground
6) hydrographic works - delineation of the shoreline and revealing the horizons of groundwater, monitoring their movement in time
7) stationary observations of buildings, structures and areas of the earth's surface in order to prevent accidents and man-made disasters
8) office data processing with the preparation of a report on engineering and geodetic surveys
9) cameral tracing and the selection of the optimal variant of laying routes and underground communications (made both for the development of the laying project, and for highways or railroad tracks)
10) Coordination of building elements and their external measurements. Such work is necessary in the process of operating the facility, re-equipment of industrial enterprises or the forthcoming liquidation of the facility.
Engineering geodesic surveys are carried out using a variety of geodetic
obtain data of the required accuracy, it is necessary not only to have
high qualification and professionalism of a specialist, but also a good
technical base, that is, the availability of high-precision instruments.
the accuracy and reliability of the instrument depends not only the
quality of the digital models and topographic plans being created, but
also the speed of the work. Our
company uses in geodetic research only high-precision tools produced by
well-known firms, the quality of which is checked by time. All tools
undergo an annual inspection and have a corresponding certificate.
At this stage, all necessary documents for research are made out. A
technical task is prepared, which should contain information about the
research site, its coordinate system and the adopted altitude scheme,
and the requirements for the timing of the design documentation. An
agreement is being prepared, where the scope of research, terms, cost
of work and responsibilities of the parties are prescribed. Collecting and processing of existing survey materials produced in past years is carried out. Based on these data, the cost of engineering and geodetic surveys will be determined. The available cartographic materials are prepared for analysis. A
program of engineering and geodetic surveys is being developed, which
actually reflects the customer's technical requirements and requirements
of SNiP 11.02-96.
stage of exploration, reconnaissance of the territory of the proposed
building is carried out and field work - topographic surveys, leveling
of traces, laying of theodolite courses. In the
process of carrying out the activities, the received materials are
processed and a database is made to ensure complete control over the
accuracy and quality of the results. Depending on
the available materials and technical specifications, the timing of
engineering and geodetic surveys can vary from a few days to several
At this stage, the final analysis of the field materials and their processing is carried out. Based
on the information received, an assessment of the territory is
provided, which serves as justification for the design of the facility. The
accumulated information on the terrain and elements of the situation,
on aboveground and underground structures, and the specification of
their technical characteristics is compiled into a general report. As
a result, the customer receives a report on engineering and geodetic
surveys with all attached applications in the form of maps and cuts.